Surf Movement Camp SAMOA: November 27th – December 4th 2016.
Join us, on a journey to reaching your full potential. We offer a unique learning opportunity for surfers interested in developing a diverse set of skills. We believe our camps can benefit surfers of all ages and ability levels.
Held in beautiful international destinations, our camps are specifically tailored towards the individual goals of each group. You can expect to improve your fitness, surfing ability and physical awareness whilst enjoying world-class waves. We will send you home with the tools to surf better, longer and minimise the risk of injury. With the right balance of training, surfing and holiday fun, your next surfing adventure awaits! – Jay ‘Bottle Thompson & Rodrigo Bertonha
Only 10 spaces up for grabs so be quick as these spaces will fill up quickly!
- 7 nights/7 days accommodation at the picturesque Salani Surf Resort located on the island of Upolu in Samoa.
- Body movement, mobility & stretching
- Surf technique analysis & equipment advice
- Surf specific strength work
- Ocean awareness, line-up positioning
- Breathing exercises
- Nutrition, meditation & mind set
- Daily breakfast & set meal plans for lunch and dinner
- Unlimited guided surfing tours by boat to Salani lefts & rights
- Return airport transfers
**Conditions apply, Flights & Travel insurance available at additional cost**