Which surf trip is right for you?
Welcome to the ultimate how-to guide on choosing your next surf trip with World Surfaris.
Surf, Eat, Sleep, Repeat
Classic, no-fuss and budget-friendly trips.
- Basic but comfortable shared accommodation, purpose-built for surfers.
- Beachfront or set amongst tropical jungle, with lush and rustic surrounds and direct or easy access to the surf.
- Go on a solo mission to find waves or let your local surf guide take the lead or go, you’ll have levels of flexibility to surf where you want and when you want.
- Meals, non-alcoholic beverages, and airport transfers are generally included.
- A personal and authentic experience with your host, the locals, a surf guide and fellow guests.
- All you want to do is surf, so you could go without a pool and other resort-style facilities.
- Perfect for a trip with mates, strike missions, or, for the budget-conscious or first-time surf traveller.
Explore Classic Surf Trips
Remote and rustic in nature, Samoan Surfaris is ideal for surfers chasing that classic surf, eat, sleep, repeat experience, off-grid and away from the crowds.Explore Trip
The perfect destination for surfers looking for a secluded stay away from the hustle and bustle of Bali, Lakey Peak Haven has 180-degree ocean views and is a short walk to the world-class wave, Lakey Peak.Explore Trip
A minimalistic beachfront guesthouse perfectly positioned in front of Tupira Right – an idyllic spot to surf, relax, and unwind on repeat.Explore Trip
The classic Indo surf charter experience, complete with a legendary Aussie skipper, an unbeatable reputation and endless cold beers!Explore Trip
Surf, Explore & Connect.
Mid-range, highly rated surf trips.
- Comfortable, mid-premium range accommodation with amenities such as air-conditioning, daily servicing and thoughtful furnishings.
- Beachfront or primely positioned, with direct or easy access to the surf generally via a fleet of support vessels, motorbikes or 4WDs.
- Scheduled surf transfers for all levels, surf photography, and industry-leading surf guides are all part of your experience.
- Chef-prepared meals and dining experiences, selected beverages, and transfers are generally included.
- In your down time, enjoy premium living spaces and amenities like a pool, full-service bar, personal care kits and child-friendly offerings.
- Beyond surfing, rejuvenate or explore your surrounds by snorkelling, hiking, stand-up paddling, visiting the day spa or joining a yoga session.
- Bring your spouse, kids, in-laws, or non-surfing mates. From family fun to milestone celebrations with friends, this is a surf trip that everyone will want to be on.
Explore Signature Surf Trips
Our most-loved surf resort in the Maldives and rated #1 for surfers and non-surfers alike. Surf Lohis Left right out the front, and live it up with an all-inclusive experience.Explore Trip
This beachfront resort offers four private bungalows overlooking one of the best left-hand surf breaks in the world, Lances Left. For surfers, families and adventure-seekers alike, Kingfisher Resort will feel like your tropical home away from home.Explore Trip
The best of both worlds, a Mahi Mahi surf trip combines the core surf adventure with a premium resort experience, perfectly positioned on Simeulue Island.Explore Trip
Maavahi Surf Charters is a custom-built 85ft vessel, ready to deliver an unforgettable Maldivian surf trip experience in the wave rich and idyllic Malé Atolls.Explore Trip
Surf, Unwind & Indulge
Premium, luxurious escapes.
- Next-level suite or villa-style 5-star accommodation with luxurious features and furnishings, complimented by top-notch service across all resort or charter departments.
- Whether you’re on a private island or premium yacht, your ocean views and meticulously curated surroundings are bound to impress.
- Surfing may not be the only priority, but your early morning or sunset session will be nothing short of epic, hassle-free and memorable.
- Post-surf, kick back on a sun lounger by one of many pools, head to the swim-up beach bar, or sweat it out at the fully equipped wellness centre.
- Indulge in gourmet meals and dining experiences, and elevated concierge services like seaplane transfers, room-service and fully stocked mini bars.
- Re-defining the concept of a combination surf trip, your experience will be wave-rich, indulgent, and pure bliss. From reviving spa treatments to the finest of dining, and every watersport under the sun.
- For honeymooners, special occasions, or the discerning surf traveller, this will be a surf trip you’ll never forget.
Explore Luxury Surf Trips
Welcome to one of the most exclusive destinations in the Mentawai Islands, the beautiful Awera Resort.Explore Trip
If you’re dreaming of a tropical haven, you’ve found it at Niyama Resort in the alluring Dhaalu Atoll, Maldives.Explore Trip
Located on Malolo Island in the heart of the Mamanuca Islands, Six Senses Fiji offers an idyllic setting for your next luxury surf trip.Explore Trip
Fenides Charter is a premium yacht that sails through some of the most exciting and exotic parts of Indonesia. Purposely built for surf and dive charters,…Explore Trip