Two of our longest serving surf charters are currently receiving some tender loving care as they undergo significant maintenance.
Both captains and crew from the boats have been busy preparing Handhu and Handhu Falhi for our upcoming surf season. The ‘works’ include a complete overhaul of both engines and generators to help provide a faster and smoother experience for passengers when travelling between surf breaks.
Other works include:
- Removal of barnicles and algae from the hull of each vessel.
- Removal of rotted timber throughout the bridge, rooms and saloon (where guests can rest or have a few beers).
- A fresh coat of paint for both vessels inside and out, giving it that fresh new look.
- Improved interior accessories including pillows, cushions
- Extension of decking shade
Both vessels will be run through our annual inspection and safety check in the coming weeks by none other than David ‘Scardy’ Scard. Scardy will ensure the boats are in tip top shape for the upcoming season in which we look forward to welcoming our first guests on in early March 2017.
If you have any questions or feedback about either charter please don’t hesitate to send us an email or call on 1800 611 163.
If you and your friends are interested in booking a surf charter this season, our prices are cheaper than they have ever been. Book during our GET IN EARLY Sale and you will be on your way to check out the refurb and surf some amazing waves.
Sale ends Friday 24th February!