July 2016 offered great waves all month with variable winds and all the main breaks working well.
- A lot of swell running for July.
- Many good days at HTs and Bintangs with Lances Left super consistent and firing as well.
- Crowds were super low for July.
- Great month of fishing, going into the village on Sundays to play volleyball with the locals.
- We went to Dua Mata (island close by to Kingfisher Resort) a few times for snorkeling and spear fishing.
August 2016, Bintangs was the pick of the main surf breaks.
- Plenty of swell running with some good sessions at HTs.
- Out the front was another super consistent month for Lances Left.
- It's been a good month of fishing with heaps of BBQ nights for Kingfisher guests.
- Crowds were minimum again for August".
Surf Report thanks to Ben Pike - Kingfisher Mentawais Resort
Photography thanks to Miguel Soares.
Enjoy the pics!
PICS BY - Miguel Soares